Endless Pageless: No More Next Page
w3tableless.com: Un-table your websites
Huge list of Ajax tutorials
Live Filter: Re-inventing Search
Empressr : Ajax/Flash-based presentations
Kool IM : Web Messenger
Best of Niner Niner July 06
- Simplifies ExtJS components
- Enables content assist documentation
- Validates supported attributes
- Integrates Java based frameworks
What is XSTM?
XSTM is a n open sourcelibrary which enables high performance object replication between processes. It is an object oriented Distributed Shared Memory, or a Distributed Object Cache.
XSTMhas similarities with technologies like Adobe Flex Data Services , JBoss Cache, Terracotta, Tangosol Coherence , ScaleOut , or IBM's ObjectGrid .
Our model is based on object shares, which work like file shares. When an object is added to a share, it appears on the other machines which have the same share opened. Modifications done to the fields of the object are from this point replicated between machines.
Read more in the project overview.
XSTMis made of three projects. The Java implementation is called JSTMand is the base from which the other versions are derived. An adapted version made with Luciano, the author of GWM , is available for GWT . It allowsthis library to be used in a browser. NSTM is a .NET port based on IKVM.
All implementations are compatible with each other so object replication can take place e.g. between a Java server and a .NET Smart Client.
- No plugins like Flash or Java required.
- Popup blockers are no problem. The content expands within the active browser window.
- Single click. After opening the image or HTML popup, the user can scroll further down or leave the page without closing it.
sql like json query lib.